Absolute Carpet Cleaning Testimonials!
- I just had my carpets cleaned by Neil. I also purchased a Groupon, but I will hire him again full price. He did an awesome job. He never tried to sell me anything more than what I originally paid for. He was in and out in 45 minutes, and did 2 bedrooms, a small hallway, and a living/dining area. Our place looks fantastic, and there isn't any chemical smell. The carpets are drying extremely fast as well.
Neil is also just an all around stand-up kinda guy. He chatted with me the whole time, and we had a great conversation about his business, the Groupon, and his interesting experiences. He works very very hard to make sure his customers are happy, and he really cares about his business.
Definitely better than any Stanley Steamer job. I'll call him again for sure.
- Their web site was extremely easy to locate information and they actually had a page listing their prices! Wow!
The whole process to get an appointment for service took me less than 10 minutes from the time I turned on my computer to look for a carpet cleaner! They were on time and I received their weekly special without additional fees! Will use them from now on!
- This was the 3rd time we have used Absolute Carpet Care. They keep our small beach condo looking great after guests have a toll on the carpet. Great prices, great service.
- I purchased a coupon through Groupon to have my carpets cleaned. I had no difficulty scheduling the cleaning and when Niel arrived to clean the carpets he was professional and friendly. Though I told him I'd already vacuumed, he insisted on vacuuming before he washed the carpets - I appreciated that he was so thorough. The entire appointment took approximately 30-45 minutes for two bedrooms and two area rugs. The carpets all look great and they smell normal (no weird, chemically "our-carpets-just-got cleaned" smell). What I appreciated most of all was how careful he was with our wood floor and our furniture. I always get nervous when people come into our home with tools or equipment that they may accidentally scratch the wood floors, etc. Niel was very conscientious and treated our home and us with a lot of respect. They are reasonably priced without the Groupon, so I'll definitely be using them again.
Forgot to mention - when yelping for a carpet cleaner before, a lot of reviews mention how some carpet cleaners try to up-sell you once they arrive and have hidden fees, etc. Absolute Carpet did not try to up-sell me anything, the price was exactly as stated (I paid an extra $15 for an extra room in addition to the groupon) and I really appreciated that there were no surprise fees or pressured sales situations - everything was very straight forward.
Erin Nicole P.
- Typed in San Diego Carpet Cleaning and Absolute Carpets was the second company listed! Called the first company and got a recording! I am very glad the first did not answer!
Loved the fast dry time they cleaned 3 very dirty rooms! Beige carpet looked almost black in some areas! When he finished It looked almost as if the carpet had been replaced! Unbelievable! Very affordable
- My apartment looked better than when I moved in, even my cat loved it.
- Three time customer.
They were Very polite and made sure to answer my questions I scheduled an appointment and was surprised to get an actual time and not the standard ½ day window for service! Niel was right on time and to my surprise when I asked the final total, it was exactly what I had been quoted! That was a first to actually pay what was quoted! My carpet was ready to use in 45 minutes from the time he arrived! Best experience ever